zvezda
Svjetloisjena
Cvrcak
malena
Rain
Alen@l5
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Vjerujete li u parapsiholoske moci (psihokineza, telepatija itd.)?
Vjerujem, ali ih ne posjedujem
Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_vote_lcap41%Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_vote_rcap
 41% [ 20 ]
Vjerujem, i posjedujem ih
Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_vote_lcap29%Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_vote_rcap
 29% [ 14 ]
Ni da ni ne
Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_vote_lcap27%Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_vote_rcap
 27% [ 13 ]
Ne
Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_vote_lcap3%Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Ukupno glasova : 49

Autor/icaPoruka
Svjetloisjena
Legenda foruma CE-4
Svjetloisjena

Female
Aquarius Dragon
Broj postova : 29065
Registration date : 15.09.2007

Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Postoji li telekineza?   Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_minitimepet svi 09, 2008 9:29 pm

Here’s a HUGE TIP

You will not be able to move people as easily if they are angry, or frustrated with you.
It’s difficult to get in synch with them when they’re stressed out or otherwise angry
because they’ll push against you and your thought.

rd

Which leads us into the 3 mistake…

Mistake 3-Pushing against the other person when communicating…

This mistake makes it near impossible to move anyone. (It does make most people feel
better…yet in the long run it doesn’t get us anywhere)

The mistake is wanting to always be right, trying to prove other people wrong, or
otherwise pushing against them.

Picture communication like a flowing river…your thoughts are flowing from your mind
and the person your communicating with and moving is merely in an inner tube floating
down the river of your thoughts.

You’re in control of where they go and what happens, whether it’s creating urgency…
moving them in a different direction, or simply getting them to want to go along with
you.

You can change the course of that river at any time with only your thoughts because
you’re in control of it.

When we try to prove someone else wrong, or we push against what they’re saying…it’s
like the river turned to ice and the person won’t go anywhere.

What’s your first reaction when someone pushes you? It’s probably to push back. That’s
what everyone else’s response is too. “You’re wrong.” “No I’m not”.

So if you’re pushing against them, they’re going to push right back against you and in the
process you’re not going to get anywhere.

It might feel really good to be right, and be able to say “See, see…I was right”. And yet
this doesn’t do anything for us in the long run or with our power to move others.

If you’re smart, you’ll learn to create a flow with your communication and be able to
constantly direct and move people in the direction you want them to go.

Step #2 Find Out What The Other Person Wants

If you were paying attention to the person you were communicating with in the first step,
you’ll have picked up some clues as to what they want.

For example, someone might want a nice compliment…they might want some excitement
in their life…they might want some adventure…maybe even a secret.

Something that will charge them up and make them feel alive again. (Everyone likes to
feel alive and energized) It’s those hot buttons that really make them feel good.

Hint- When you make people feel good, they’ll want more of it.

Now paying attention in the first step is critical because you don’t want to give the person
what you think they want…you want to give them what they show you or outright tell
you they want.

Another common mistake when moving others with your mind and communication is
thinking that they think like you. That might be so and it might not…better to pay
attention to them and let them show you how they think instead of guessing.

When you guess, you could be wrong.

Step #3 Make What You Want Look Like What They Want

Here’s where your thoughts and voice bring all of this together. You must make what you
want look like what they want.

For example, in a story called The Adventures Of Tom Sawyer And Huckleberry Finn,
Tom Sawyer finds himself having to paint a fence (something he really doesn’t want to
do.)

So what he does when some other kids come over is he notices that they like to have fun.
(Just as I’m sure all kids do) So knowing this information he now makes painting the
fence look like the most fun in the world.

Then when the other kids ask if they can try painting the fence he says “Well, I don’t
know…this is a lot of fun and I’m not sure if you can handle how much fun this is”

The other kids begin to beg him to let them paint the fence. The Tom eventually sighs
and gives in.

What just happened was Tom made what he was doing look like what the other kids
wanted (to have fun). Then he had them begging to do what he wanted them to do
anyway.

The object of moving people with your mind is not saying “You will do this because I
command you to”…instead you’re using your power by letting the other person come to
the conclusion that what you want is what they want too.

When you can do this, you’ll actually have people begging you to be able to do what you
want them to and thanking you afterward. How awesome is that?

Remember, this is a skill that you’ll get good at with practice. We’re not using force, just
simply the power of our minds. (Which is a much more useful way then force anyway)

If you’d like to know more on the art of moving people with your words and having them
eager to do what you’d like them to do and thank you afterward…go here and I’ll send
you a free CD on persuasion. This is the power you really want.

Communication With Yourself

We’ve talked about moving others with your mind through your communication. Now
let’s talk about how you communicate with yourself.

This is one of the most crucial parts of using your mind effectively because depending on
how you talk to yourself, you can be creating barriers and limiting beliefs that will
forever keep you right where you are.

Think right now of what some of your limiting beliefs are…

Is it something like…

• I’ll never be rich
• Women just don’t like me
• I’m always going to struggle
• I’m stupid
• I can’t ___________
• I’m not smart enough
These are all limiting beliefs… ideas that are in your mind and become a solid reality for
you. Remember what we said earlier…what you believe becomes true for you. (It could
be just your imagination)

The same is true if you think you can’t move an object with your mind. (Well you already
saw you could earlier when that key started swinging and you directed it with your mind.)

And the same is true in your life, when you believe you can’t do something… you are
creating a barrier in your own mind. Those barriers also will become your prison.

See, the point we want to get to here is where you can communicate with yourself in a
way where you will start taking more action in your life and start turning your dreams
into reality.

Imagine being instantly motivated to draw millions of dollars into your life, or the

confidence to go do a huge business deal with one of the biggest business leaders in the
world, or even creating your own empire from scratch.

All of these things begin in your mind with a single thought…

That thought, as you use your power, begins to grow and take shape. And as you continue
to use that power you begin to turn your thoughts into reality. You move yourself and
your thoughts in the direction of success and create a magnificent empire out of thin air.

And to think, the only thing you had to work with was your mind.

Kinda makes just moving a simple object seem pretty tame by comparison doesn’t it.

This is what I want you to realize, your mind is capable of greatness and spans so much
further and can do so much more when we work on using it and developing it. That’s
why moving small objects is only the beginning.

You can create your dream life with anything you desire, you can use your mind to attract
money, friends, lovers, success and anything else you want. You can set up a barrier to
stress and frustration…it’s all up to you.

Remember your “why”… what is your purpose for developing your mind?

Is it to move objects just to move objects… or do you want to learn to use your mind to
create a life that others can only dream about?

The way you communicate with yourself will determine what’s possible for you.

What if you could communicate with yourself in such a way that you became instantly
motivated to start taking massive action for success? So you could get out of the feeling
of being unfocused, or lost in your own thoughts and life.

If you’d like to have more power, drive, and success in your life you’ll want to check out
some of the resources available to you here at …Power And Success .

Eliminate This Word From Your Vocabulary…

You can eliminate this word from your vocabulary because as you’ll see it really doesn’t
mean anything. The word is…

Can’t…

What can’t really means is “I don’t know how to” or “I don’t want to”. If you don’t know
how to you can learn.
[Vrh] Go down
Svjetloisjena
Legenda foruma CE-4
Svjetloisjena

Female
Aquarius Dragon

PostajNaslov: Re: Postoji li telekineza?   Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_minitimepet svi 09, 2008 9:30 pm

So if someone says “I can’t focus” or “I can’t make a million dollars” or “I can’t move an
object with my mind”…what they really mean is they either don’t know how to or they
don’t want to.

Anytime you catch yourself saying can’t…ask yourself is it that you don’t know how to
or is it that you don’t want to.

The only person that can limit you is YOU.

What Is The Next Step…

The next step is to begin taking action on what you’ve learned here. To start developing
your mind “baby steps” at a time. By beginning small you’re going to start building a
solid foundation that will last forever that you can continue to build on instead of making
1 attempt and giving up.

I’ve included some resources for you to practice your skills with and challenge yourself.

Practice practice practice. You’re going to notice your skills becoming stronger and more
reliable the more you work with them.

You can use many of the things in this book throughout your day and practice them here
and there whether it’s moving a small object, moving someone to do something nice for
you, or getting yourself to take action in your life and turn your dreams into a reality.

ACTION Is What Will Get Your Results

Remember that knowing this information isn’t enough, you’ve got to take action on it and
do it.

Like any skill, you can see some small results right away… and if you want the massive
results you’ve got to practice and build your skills. You’ve got the foundational right now
to build on, now it’s about moving yourself into action.

Where else in your life have you wanted to, or know you should be taking more action?

Action is a skill, a mindset that you develop. An action mindset is part of telekinesis
because unless you already see the action as having happened and you focus your mind
for action, you’ll only get frustrated.

It’s the mindset of action that creates movement…that first action oriented thought that
gets the ball rolling and gathering momentum.
Start taking action today by practicing your skills and making them a part of your life.

What To Do If You Come Up Against A Barrier

Barriers are simply limited thinking…ideas that seem real to you. An idea like “I can’t
get this to move” is a limiting idea that’s become a reality for you. It’s a product of
pushing up against your current beliefs, so you know you’re making progress.

Other barriers can be thoughts like “I’ll never make enough money” or “I’ll never lose
weight” or “I’m not motivated”. These beliefs weaken with time as you continue to press
forward refusing to believe them to be real…until one day they’ve completely
disappeared.

Just as they’ll stop you in telekinesis, they’ll stop you in other areas of your life too. And
like I said, this spans much further than just moving objects with your mind.

It’s using your mind to create movement in your life and the world around you.
If you’d like some tips on taking action and how to get around mental barriers that are
holding you back you’ll want to check this out and destroy your limiting barriers.

You now have the foundational tools to begin developing your mind. Work with them
and practice.
Remember that you can only get to the next level once you’ve mastered the basics.
Forcing or rushing your abilities will only frustrate you.

Besides, your accomplishment is always so much better when you’ve worked for it.

I look forward to hearing your success stories and maybe even meeting you at one of my
empowerment seminars.
I wish you all the success you can imagine in your life. Also remember that I’m here to

help you in any way that I can. This is your life, and you can develop the power of your
mind to create your life beyond your imagination.
To Your Success
“The Hypnotist” Matt Adams
[Vrh] Go down
Svjetloisjena
Legenda foruma CE-4
Svjetloisjena

Female
Aquarius Dragon

PostajNaslov: Re: Postoji li telekineza?   Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_minitimepet svi 09, 2008 9:31 pm

To bi bio kompletan tekst koji sam prebacila u txt format i kopipejstala bez uvodne stranice i nekih linkova koji se u tom formatu ne vide. Ako jako smeta dugi engleski tekst, recite pa ću ga izbrisati oops
[Vrh] Go down
Flamezar
PraGlodavac
Flamezar

Male
Aries Broj postova : 695
Registration date : 07.05.2008

PostajNaslov: Re: Postoji li telekineza?   Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_minitimepet svi 09, 2008 9:52 pm

ala te
stvarno hvala hvala
[Vrh] Go down
Flamezar
PraGlodavac
Flamezar

Male

PostajNaslov: Re: Postoji li telekineza?   Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_minitimepet svi 09, 2008 9:52 pm

naci to je cila knjiga
?
[Vrh] Go down
Svjetloisjena
Legenda foruma CE-4
Svjetloisjena

Female
Aquarius Dragon

PostajNaslov: Re: Postoji li telekineza?   Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_minitimepet svi 09, 2008 10:10 pm

Flamezar je napisao/la:
naci to je cila knjiga
?

To je sve što sam od teksta našla u onom paketu. :)
[Vrh] Go down
Flamezar
PraGlodavac
Flamezar

Male

PostajNaslov: Re: Postoji li telekineza?   Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_minitimepet svi 09, 2008 10:45 pm

stvarno hvala
i jesil sta procitala
[Vrh] Go down
Svjetloisjena
Legenda foruma CE-4
Svjetloisjena

Female
Aquarius Dragon

PostajNaslov: Re: Postoji li telekineza?   Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_minitimepet svi 09, 2008 11:01 pm

Flamezar je napisao/la:
stvarno hvala
i jesil sta procitala

Ne, danas me stalno zovu na telefon, poludjet ću Boink
[Vrh] Go down
Flamezar
PraGlodavac
Flamezar

Male

PostajNaslov: Re: Postoji li telekineza?   Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_minitimesub svi 10, 2008 10:04 am

ajde onda javi mi kad procitas nesto
[Vrh] Go down
Flamezar
PraGlodavac
Flamezar

Male

PostajNaslov: Re: Postoji li telekineza?   Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_minitimesub svi 10, 2008 10:09 am

ja nerazumijem ovaj dio
pa ako mi moze tko prevest ili pojasnit

""Here are the items you’ll need:

A light
A key
A 6-8 inch piece of string
A piece of white paper

Step 1 is attach the key to the string. If you don’t have string available, you can use
dental floss.

Step 2– put the light to the side of you and the white paper on a flat surface in front of
you so a semi shadow is created on the white paper.

Step 3– Take the key on a string (the pendulum) and holding the string between your
thumb and index finger hold it over the paper with your elbow on the table. Make sure
your shadow isn’t covering the shadow of the pendulum.

The reason for using a pendulum as the first object you’ll move is because you can see
visible changes in the pendulum even if they’re subtle by the shadow. It’s difficult to see
subtle changes in a rock or other object. ""
[Vrh] Go down
silver
Majmun
silver

Male
Pisces Horse
Broj postova : 1439
Registration date : 25.10.2007

PostajNaslov: Re: Postoji li telekineza?   Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_minitimesub svi 10, 2008 8:48 pm

evo:

ovo su predmeti koji ti trebaju:

baterijska lampa
ključ
6-8 inči dugačka nit (uzica)
komad bijelog papira

korak 1:
zavezati ključ na uzicu. Ako nemaš uzicu, možeš koristit zubni konac ili nešto slično (konac malo deblji, npr)

korak 2:
stavi bateriju (svjetlo) sa strane i bijeli papir na ravnu površinu ispred tebe tako da se na papiru stvara polusjena.

korak 3:
uzmi ključ na niti (visak) i držeći nit između palca i kažiprsta drži ga poviše papira, ali tako da ti lakat bude naslonjen na stol.
Pripazi da tvoja sjena ne pokriva sjenu viska (ključa)
Razlog za korištenje viska kod prvog objekta kojeg ćete pomaknuti je jer je moguće vidjeti promjene na visku čak i ako su suptilne na sjeni. teško je vidjeti suptilne (male) promjene na kamenu ili drugom objektu.
[Vrh] Go down
silver
Majmun
silver

Male
Pisces Horse
Broj postova : 1439
Registration date : 25.10.2007

PostajNaslov: Re: Postoji li telekineza?   Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_minitimesub svi 10, 2008 8:49 pm

meni se to sve čini jako zanimljivo, al treba vremena za pozabavit se s time. pa ako netko pokuša, nek se javi :D
[Vrh] Go down
Flamezar
PraGlodavac
Flamezar

Male

PostajNaslov: Re: Postoji li telekineza?   Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_minitimesub svi 10, 2008 9:19 pm

hvala :)
[Vrh] Go down
Flamezar
PraGlodavac
Flamezar

Male

PostajNaslov: Re: Postoji li telekineza?   Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_minitimesub svi 10, 2008 10:20 pm

razzore
ako ti mozes ukratko nam rec kako si ti ucio telekinezu , mislim sta si sve redosljedom radio
[Vrh] Go down
razzor123
Riba
razzor123

Male
Libra Horse
Broj postova : 191
Registration date : 21.12.2007

PostajNaslov: Re: Postoji li telekineza?   Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_minitimened svi 11, 2008 9:42 pm

ovu vjezbu sam 1. napravio
[Vrh] Go down
razzor123
Riba
razzor123

Male
Libra Horse

PostajNaslov: Re: Postoji li telekineza?   Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_minitimened svi 11, 2008 9:43 pm

sad vise ne drzim kljuc na koncu u ruci, nego ga objesim da visi s police ispred mene, jer je ovo malo teže
[Vrh] Go down
Flamezar
PraGlodavac
Flamezar

Male

PostajNaslov: Re: Postoji li telekineza?   Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_minitimened svi 11, 2008 11:10 pm

i onda jesi sta si kasnije radio
jeil dizao stvari
[Vrh] Go down
gloria_g
Čovjek
gloria_g

Female
Leo Tiger
Broj postova : 4131
Registration date : 16.11.2007

PostajNaslov: Re: Postoji li telekineza?   Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_minitimepon svi 12, 2008 1:45 pm

Flamezar je napisao/la:
ma ne crna magija
to je kao energija oblikovana u obliku lopte koju mozes bacit na nekog

http://www.wingmakers.co.nz

ne kužim tu riječ BACATI - zakaj bi bacala bilo kaj na nekoga - proslijediti ili prenijeti da, al bacati??? zato me zbunilo.
zato pomislih na crnu magiju... shock
[Vrh] Go down
Groinx
Riba
Groinx

Male
Virgo Goat
Broj postova : 104

PostajNaslov: Re: Postoji li telekineza?   Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_minitimepon svi 12, 2008 7:11 pm

znam ja crnu magiju , bijelu, oš na tufne kakvu god hoćeš samo reci
[Vrh] Go down
razzor123
Riba
razzor123

Male
Libra Horse

PostajNaslov: Re: Postoji li telekineza?   Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_minitimepon svi 12, 2008 9:22 pm

a ne ne...ipak nisam jos na dragonball razini...:D...a i treba puno vremena uloziti za prijeci neke granice u tome, kad jednom probas to raditi u sebi bas doslovno osjecas neku barijeru koja te sprječava da pomaknes npr.cijeli stol...mislim da za takve stvari treba jako puno vjezbe. Ja maogu gluposti ko pomicat papir po stolu , ili olovku i takve sitne predmete...u skoli sam jednom salabahter šiknuo negdje u pm kad sam u panici profesora primjetio iza sebe- puno snažnije i brže sam uspio taj put telekinezu nego inace...nemam blage zastoxD...nisam se ni fokusirao
[Vrh] Go down
Flamezar
PraGlodavac
Flamezar

Male

PostajNaslov: Re: Postoji li telekineza?   Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_minitimepon svi 12, 2008 11:07 pm

razzor123 je napisao/la:
a ne ne...ipak nisam jos na dragonball razini...:D...a i treba puno vremena uloziti za prijeci neke granice u tome, kad jednom probas to raditi u sebi bas doslovno osjecas neku barijeru koja te sprječava da pomaknes npr.cijeli stol...mislim da za takve stvari treba jako puno vjezbe. Ja maogu gluposti ko pomicat papir po stolu , ili olovku i takve sitne predmete...u skoli sam jednom salabahter šiknuo negdje u pm kad sam u panici profesora primjetio iza sebe- puno snažnije i brže sam uspio taj put telekinezu nego inace...nemam blage zastoxD...nisam se ni fokusirao

a daj blago tebi
ja nikad necu naucit telekinezu a jos sam i mlađi od tebe
nema sanse da cu ja ikad pomaknut predmet
da je meni bar pomaknut dlaku
jkad sam proba ona sa kljucem neznam jeli ja mrdam kljuc ili mi se ruka trza cry cry cry cry cry
i da te pitam jeli potrebno svjetlo i papir kod onim pokusom sa kljucom
i koliko s se ti zadrzavao na toj vjezbi
cry cry cry :(
[Vrh] Go down
Flamezar
PraGlodavac
Flamezar

Male

PostajNaslov: Re: Postoji li telekineza?   Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_minitimepon svi 12, 2008 11:13 pm

ti je znas radit ono misli cinit i to ....
[Vrh] Go down
Groinx
Riba
Groinx

Male
Virgo Goat
Broj postova : 104

PostajNaslov: Re: Postoji li telekineza?   Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_minitimepon svi 12, 2008 11:23 pm

http://www.bewitchingways.com/spells/spell_index.htm

http://www.spellsandmagic.com/

evo ti linkovi pa prakticiraj nego da te napomenem ako si još mlad/a nemoj se zajebavati s prizivanjima ozbijno ti kažem
[Vrh] Go down
Svjetloisjena
Legenda foruma CE-4
Svjetloisjena

Female
Aquarius Dragon

PostajNaslov: Re: Postoji li telekineza?   Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_minitimepon svi 12, 2008 11:24 pm

doh

Uz dužno poštovanje prema vježbama koje provodite - dok držiš ključ na koncu u ruci to sigurno nije telekineza. Radi se o pojavi koja je dobro poznata u radiesteziji i može se, za razliku od telekineze i levitacije puno brže i lakše naučiti. Ključ na niti ili špagi ili čemu već djeluje kao visak - ljudi koji se bave radiestezijom svjesni su da visak ne pomiču zračenja koja često tim istim viskom očitavaju nego nehotični vrlo mali pokreti tijela, osobito ruke. Stvar je u tome da mi puno toga znamo na jednoj drugoj razini, a visak nam pomaže da to znanje osvijestimo. Dakle radijaciju ili zdravstveno stanje osobe ili položaj nečega što tražimo mi na neki način znamo i to znanje koje nam je nedostupno očitavamo alatom - viskom. Mnogi kasnije razviju sposobnost detekcije i bez viska kao pomagala :)
[Vrh] Go down
Flamezar
PraGlodavac
Flamezar

Male

PostajNaslov: Re: Postoji li telekineza?   Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_minitimepon svi 12, 2008 11:31 pm

jeb... otkud ti sve to znas
[Vrh] Go down
Sponsored content

PostajNaslov: Re: Postoji li telekineza?   Postoji li telekineza? - Page 8 Icon_minitime

[Vrh] Go down

Postoji li telekineza?
[Vrh] 
Stranica 8 / 20.Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next